YOU ARE A GROUP (Works Committee, association)
The tours are always guided. They can be adapted to any type of group (works committee, association). Since the visits are limited to groups not exceeding 20 people, we can propose visits in small groups.
The extras of the tour
- Guided tours adapted to groups
- Interactive and amusing tools (handling, experiments) for understanding electricity
- Unique access to the heart of the industrial facility, from the machine room to the control room
All the information for organising your tour
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Reservation obligatory
- Group from 15 people
- Picnic area close by
- Visits not recommended for pacemakers and implanted defibrillators.
- You must wear flat and closed shoes (sneakers or hiking shoes only). If these conditions are not met, you may be denied access to the site. The visit being done entirely on foot and being of a duration of two hours, it is better to wear comfortable clothes.
Opening period and days
In 2018 :
- The site of Génissiat opens on 15 January
- The site of Bollène opens on 1 April
Duration of visit 2h
Please note: the tours may be cancelled in the case of major maintenance works or force majeure. Please refer to the general sales conditions for further information.
- Group price (from 15 people) = €8
- Free entry (group guides)